lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

A picture that reminds me something

Me and a close friend that I have who gets birthday at the same day than I  (4th of June) have a lot of friends on common, so when we were on our 14th birthday we decided to celebrate and make a big party with all of our friends... It wasn't too massive, we were just ten, or twenty people. We ate cake, drink a lot of juice (of course, I'm and I was just a child)... Obviously we doesn`t sleep in all the night... And, when were the seven AM, Everybody has running by the house, and I don’t understand it (my friend, that she was on birthday too), and then, everybody told me that we have five minutes to go to the bus station... I didn’t understand anything... then they give to me tickets for a travel to Pto. montt... I don't know how to react at this gift... So we were running by the city to the bus station, 'cause we don't have much time. Then we stayed on Pto. montt two days, one night... That birthday was the longest party that I have... We doesn`t sleep by 50 hours!!

Now... The picture, it was taken June 04th 2008, on the square of Pto. Montt, there is a big wall, and it's all write and painted with a lot of phrases or draws... The picture was taken by me, when I was just with my other friend (who had the birthday on the same day than I) in the square, thinking about a lot of things... and all of my friends were buying a cake (yes, another one) before than I was take this picture all of my friends has singing us the Birthday song, and then a lot of strange people has singing too!! It was really funny (and shameful too)... so, this is the story about this picture, I love it, because it reminds me of all of my closed friends that they are not with me now (they are in other towns, studying in other universities, and making another life) I miss them a lot.

2 comentarios:

  1. woooooooow Milady!
    long birthday celebration! Like that was an unexpected gift, give a special touch :)
    I think the picture is nice ... and keep everything a "mega birthday" behind jaja

    About your friends who are studying in other cities, you already know that I share this story with you! and I miss them! (snif)

    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Milady! Hi!!!
    ahahah I was smiling at the pc monitor! your birthday sounded great!! one day my friends made me a surprise party and I was so happy! so I just can imagine how you felt it.. like.. 50 hours without sleeping!
    Well, the picture is kind of.. mistical?, I feel it like that, anyways, is pretty and artistic!
    See youuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

    ResponderEliminar