martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My favorite technologic device

My electric guitar.
When I was eleven years old, I got the fever of the music. First, I wanted to sing, but my teacher told I couldn’t, because of some problems that I have on my throat, so then I wanted to be a drummer, but a drum it was way to expensive for me… 
So then I wanted to play the piano, but there was no good teacher in the city, so I started playing the cheapest acoustic guitar that I found. First I hated it, it was so ugly and so bad, that when I bought a new electro-acoustic guitar I broke the old one, without any remorse. After a few years, I finally got enough money for my electric guitar; my beautiful white Gibson X-plorer. Since that, I became a pro guitarist. My motivation was so much, that in some weeks I was covering every song that I liked, no matter how difficult it was… There was a time in my life, where I couldn’t even feel the pain in my fingers anymore, after hours and hours of practice… I love my guitar, because it did help me out in times where I was sad; I could write a song, then playing it, and then life was better, and through the song I could understand better my sadness, so that I could go through it… I think the best way of express oneself is through music, and I’m going to keep on loving my georgeous x-plorer, ‘till the end of my days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario