martes, 7 de junio de 2011

my favorite football team!

I'm going to talk about my favorite football team... Universidad Católica. 

On the national Championship the UC team was the best team who got the highest punctuation in the first phase, and now, there are in the final! 
The last national championship the UC team was the champions. It was an annual tournament, not six months as now, and it was just one phase, there were no playoffs, only points. In football, points are accumulated as you are playing games, if you win three points, if you lose zero points, and if you tie one point.



 I went to the stadium to watch UC’s soccer games in fifth times, the last Sunday was one of them, I went to watch the soccer game between Unión La Calera y Universidad Católica, and UC won the game! So we are in the final stage! With Universidad de Chile, this soccer game it will be on Thursday (the first game) and on Sunday, that would be the final soccer game of the national tournament… I think that I will go too; maybe we will be bi-champions!! I always like watch the Olympic lap that the winner had to do by the stadium, with the fireworks and everything, and this is the chance that I have to see it!!
This is my favorite team since I have memory, and  I think that I like this football team because my big brother, my parents, and all my family like it… since I was a little child I watch all the soccer games that UC plays. Also, I always like the football, like a sport, I play football with my brothers since I was a child, and I like it so much!  

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Milady! I don´t like to make this, but I must correct your mistake, only one and little. When you said “Also, I always like the football”, you must say “Also, I always have liked the football “ (is in present perfect). This, Milady….bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good, Jenny!

    Milady, I support La Cato too .... and I am so sad ... we should have won ... but La U played that match with 12 players ... the 12th one was the one in black ... he was the figure of the match! who wouldn't win a final like that??

    Although it is true that UC didn't play well at all (I couldn't believe it was the same football team that had played the rest of the matches) 2 penalties and 2 expulsions are too strange ...

    I like football a lot!

    See you around. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Milady!
    Football is a good sport but I'm not a fan of a national team...
    I think when you say "and now, there are in the final!" should be "and now, are in the final"
    See you (:

    ResponderEliminar