lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

my favorite superhero

When I was a child I watched a lot of animated series with my big brother... and one of those series was “batman”, I can`t remember what was the official name of the serie. The real name of Batman is Bruce Wayne, he is an American superhero that fight against the crime of the town and a lot of villainous, like The Riddler, The Joker, Cat woman, Poison Ivy and other ones more (my favorite evil character is The Riddler,  I love it!).
Why Batman? I think that I like this superhero because he has no superhuman powers… he just has money (a lot …) and with it he can buy a lot of weapons, baticars, or build buticoves. Maybe I like it because I think that he could be real, exists in our world, there is no superhuman powers. When I was younger I really thought that maybe he could exists and someday rescue me.
I think that batman represents a lot of people who had money and their doesn`t knows in what spend it… Also, he represents the kind of sad and lonely people who had a lot of material things, but the only thing that they not had is love.



2 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I don´t like Batman, but I think that he's very interesting :)I don´t like to do it, but when you say "their doesn`t knows", I think that you must say "They don't know".

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I neither like Batman and I don´t know why! jajaja, well I must correct you :(. When you say "He could exists", you must say "He could exist".

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar