lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Person that I admire? ... ...

As I told you, I'm mechona, so I don't know too much about psychologists, or people who is connected with my career, but I have chosen one... Freud. Why? Because he's so well known, and I have little references about him.
 Freud was born on a little town that called Freiberg on may - 1856, where today it’s Checoslovaquia, and he died on 1939, on London, because his ancestry where jews, and the Nazism expelled him from the town.

Freud was an Austrian neurologist who founded the discipline of psychoanalysis. The term "psychoanalysis" means, that descriptive and explanatory theoretic model of the mechanisms, processes and phenomena involved in human mental life.

Freud tries to treat mental disorders with hypnosis, but then he looked that the treatment only works by the “hypnotic state”, and then the pathological symptoms still there. So, he decided to back to the research about psychoanalysis.

Then Freud published some studies about hysteria, and how it can be connected with sexual troubles. Also, Freud studied about the dreams, and he said: “the Dreams are not only a psychic disposable product, as was believed until now; it represents a normal psychic work full of meaning”

The studies that Freud did, was an important contribution to the current psycology.

3 comentarios:

  1. He is the best of the best jajaja
    see you!

    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Freud's great

    I admire many of his postulate

    I´m very agree with you¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡


    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. He has influenced modern life a great deal.

    ResponderEliminar