lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

About me and my objectives for the blog experience

This is my blog, and it's for the english class... Well, I'm Milady Ruay, and I'm from the first grade of Psicology... I'm "mechona". I'm from Castro-Chiloé,

 I love my town!, I really miss it. It has been really complicated the life-changing, live without my parents, or the travel from my house, to the university.. It takes me one hour!!
I hope that to write on a blog, maybe, could help me to have an english more fluently.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Milady! i write a post in you blog!

    You're a friend to Maria Francisca, she live in Chileo too (:

    seeya, mechona

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey there Milady! your name is awesome haha!
    I liked your post, was so nice.. I would love to visit Chiloé D: All the people I know from there tell me amazing thing of the place.
    I think we haven't talked before, so I will talk to you the next time :)

    See you on classes, and welcome to JGM :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Milady share your experience! ... Santiago is VERY VERY different from Chiloé!
    Greetings! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So you're the class baby ...How sweet!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Milady, I just love all the stuff that you wrote on your blog. You should keep doing it, coz it really makes my laugh!
    Lots of love xox
    Lolo

    ResponderEliminar